Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Celtic Knots

I have been wanting to make celtic knots in canes for ages. Occasionally I would test it out, I tried a couple different methods, but they just didn't quite do it for me. I wanted more!! Last fall as I was working on another project the answer hit me! I figured it out! But didn't have time to actually test it out until these past few days.

The cane below is my first test! I am very please with how it came out. These 2 are the same cane, I just changed the color of the outside border on them.

I do have plans on doing another set, maybe later this week. I am so thrilled, that I can't wait to try more!










CYA
Jenny P

5 comments:

Kim Cavender said...

Really pretty canes, Jenny!

Unknown said...

They look great :)

Jenny said...

Jenny- Stunning! Love, love, love them! Just in time for St.Patrick's Day, too. -Jenny
www.CrashTestDummies.com

Jenny Patterson said...

Thanks everyone! I am working on a second one right now. Different colors......this is fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing!