Saturday, December 8, 2007

What to do?

It seems like I ask myself that every day. What do I do today? And there is always more on the list that there is time for! I spent the last couple of days filling more orders. Running to town to do some errands, and more paperwork! (Never ends!) BUT I can now actually see the top of my desk!


Today I have a number of choices, I have a cane I want to finish up, I have some more organizing I want to do, and I need to finish sewing my shirt. I think I am going to start with the organizing part.


And it's COLD outside! -24 this morning when the DH got up, it has warmed up to -11 now, but I think I will stay inside today. Although it sure looks pretty out there.


Jenny P

http://www.quiltedinclay.com/

2 comments:

Kathi said...

oh I am soooo not going to complain about it being cold here at 38 outside. But you are right....that sure looks beautiful out there.

Jenny Patterson said...

38! Oh my that would be a heat wave! No don't complain to me, won't do you any good at all!