Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Anatomy of a booth

I thought some of you out there would like to see a booth come together. So I put together a slide show of pictures I took today. If you click on the pictures, it will take you to my web shots album, where there is a description of the picture under each.

You can see the slide show here:
http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/562162722lLGrtQ

Or if you would rather just see the album, here is the link:
http://community.webshots.com/album/562162722lLGrtQ?vhost=community&vhost=community

Enjoy!
Jen


http://www.quiltedinclay.com/

6 comments:

Charlene "Cat" Therien said...

Wow, what a huge gift you've given people in sharing that booth setup. Thank you!

Is this a double or triple booth? And are your light fixtures clamp-on or do they mount on the back of the doors? Your pictures made me curious, and they also stirred my gypsy blood and made me want to do another show. You're such a brat. :)

Karen Tremblay said...

Wow, that's a lot of work but it was really cool to see the whole process and see the final professional booth! Thanks so much for sharing those pics with us! :D

Jen said...

WOW!! I've helped set up a scrapbooking booth at a convention once but it wasn't as in depth as this. You sure go through a LOT of work. Bravo! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hey Mom, some day I will do another show with you. It's hard work but always fun!!

Jenny Patterson said...

HI Cat
This is a double booth, we have drilled holes into the frames on the doors. They are sized so that we can put the end of the lights into them. And I LIKE being a brat some days!

Karen and Jen........THANKS!

Amy, you know you can come with anytime!! Just let me know!

Silly... 'Ma said...

Jen, I am in awe - total AWE!

That's amazing - first, the amount of product you've got ready, then that incredible set-up - WOW!

I do hope you had a good show!

me<>< (Cindy, from the yahoo group)