Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Getting ready for California!

Happy New Year!

I have been busy getting ready for my next show. We leave on Saturday for the "Road to California" quilt show. I always like this show, who wouldn't enjoy traveling from Minnesota to California in January! LOL

I have spent the time since the holidays slicing up canes, and making jewelry from them. Then I decided I needed to have something new to bring. I dug into my "things to make" list and pulled out the pink ribbon idea. So I put together a new to me design and make a Pink Ribbon cane. I really like the way it turned out! The pins are a complex design using 5 of the ribbon canes, and 4 plain white blocks. Then the plain ribbon will be used to make earrings in various designs to go along with the pins. This should be added to the web site in the next few days.





I also have been busy getting all the things put together for the bathroom remodel, since they will be doing the work while we are gone. I want to have as much as possible organized and discussed with the workmen as possible.


Time to get back to the work table.
Jenny P

http://www.quiltedinclay.com/

No comments: