Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We have arrived!

Well we spent yesterday morning wandering around old Santa Fe, around the governors palace, St. Francis Cathedral, and other sites. I took a few pictures, but had my settings wrong, so most of them didn't turn out.

After we tired of our wanderings, we spent the rest of the day driving to Flagstaff. We made a few stops along the way, just to gaze at the view, and such.

Today we drove the rest of the way, took a scenic route, at least that's what the map said. Although the DH and I had a hard time finding the scenic part for most of it! LOL!

Tonight it's early to bed, or it was going to be, until about 5 minutes ago when the DH informed me that we don't have a regular tub in our room, it's a WHIRLPOOL! Didn't expect that, I might have to test that out!

Tomorrow will be a long day, our unloading time is 10am, we have 1/2 hour to get everything out and hauled to our space. It usually takes us, (the DH and I) about 4 or 5 hours, but we usually end up spending about 7 hours at it. Taking our time, to do a good job and not stress over it.

If I think of it, I will take some pictures of the process. I actually remembered to bring the camera this time!

The weather here is great, talked to the DD at home, and found out we left just in time. The COLD weather came down from Canada after we left. It is supposed to get down to -28 in the next day or so. I am sure going to enjoy the warm temps while I am here.

Off to check out that tub
CYA
Jen

http://www.quiltedinclay.com/

No comments: