Tuesday, November 20, 2007

But Firsts

OK so I got up late this morning, with the good intentions of going to town first thing. Did I mention I hate going to town! It shoots the whole day, when I get home I am always so tired, I am done for the day!

After getting up late, I WAS gonna go to town, but I thought first I should finish up the orders I didn't finish last night. So they could go out in today's mail. Then while I was on the computer anyway, there were some emails I still needed to answer, that came in while I was gone. Nothing like being a week late in answering! Then I need to call those customers for thier credit card numbers, so I could process the orders, to get them in the mail. OH while I have the program open, I might as well do that little bit of banking stuff I needed to get done. OH yeah, I need to scan that new necklace, someone wanted to see it. And I should see if the web gal can tweak the picture and get it on the web site. Just until I have time to get a decent picture anyway, I can always replace the image later. OH the plumber is here! I need to pick out a new bathtub, we are having our bathroom totally remodeled while we are gone to the Ontario show in January. That reminds me, I need to call the tile guy see if the tile samples came in yet. UH OH the tummy is growling I forgot to eat breakfast! Grab a biscuit (bread is SOOO not good for me, I will pay for it later) OOPS 2 new orders just came in off the website, both are in stock (for a change) might as well fill them as long as the DH is going to the post office later anyway. In the middle of that another one comes in over the phone, might as well get that one done too. Oh yeah, I need to print up some more cards for the new underground railroad pins, can't fill these until that is done, since I need the cards for packaging. Dratted printer!!! Why is it grabbing the paper on that side and smearing the ink............crud! Now I am out of yellow ink, good thing I have an extra one here. OH the print head need replacing too! Yep got that. NOW the black ink is out......got it! NOW I need to re-align the print head..........waiting waiting...........not right, do it again.........ok got it! NOW I can print those cards. Good grief I better hurry the DH needs to get to the post office before 3:30! Don't want the post master to yell at him for coming in at the last minute again! Oh Tena is gonna be home from school soon, and I was planning on having that squash for supper, better stick it in the oven. I never did post to my new blog today.

MAN it's almost 4pm! and I still need to go to town! The "but firsts" get me every time!

Jenny P

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice to know someone else gets sidetracked by the 'but firsts'!
Welcome to the blogosphere; hope you'll like it here.

Stop by when you have a moment between 'but firsts'....

Trina said...

I, too, started a blog called Thursdays with Trina, figured I would be able to at least find one day to write. I intiated it in Sept. and STILL haven't gotten it started. Good luck. Trina

Kathi said...

ROFLMAO Jenny. Your day sounds so much like mine. OH...gotta do this I must! but first ....

so...did you ever make it town? Amazing the things we can come up to get out of doing what we dislike eh?