Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snow!

Well we had our first storm last night. Just a little one, blizzard like, but only lasted a couple of hours. We have had snow earlier this year, but nothing that stayed. This snow will STAY! It's -4 degrees out side right now. I love blizzards, storms and such, we have not had a good 3 day blizzard in a few years. Hopefully we get at least one this year!
Never did touch the clay yesterday. I did though organize some containers of beads. Boy I have stuff here I will most likely never use. But I don't want to get rid of it either, as soon as I do, I will have a use for it!

I put together one of my new underground railroad necklaces and scanned a quick image. I really need to get a good picture taken though.

Now to get some bracelets and earrings done!

Jenny P



4 comments:

Trina said...

Nice necklace. Hope to see you in Jan at Road to California. You are coming, aren't you?

Jenny Patterson said...

HI Trina
Yes of course I am coming to Road! It's one of my favorite shows. Who wouldn't want to leave Minnesota in January for Sunny California!!

Jen said...

I love your new UGRR set! I want a pin but I'd also like a bracelet. Do you think I'm safe waiting to order until the braclet is uploaded onto the side? Otherwise I can order and just have you wait to ship until the other piece becomes available too.

Jenny Patterson said...

Hi Jen
You can order it now. I have some ready, and don't know when I will get them up on the web site. My telephone number is on my site under the contact me heading. Give me a call, and we can do it over the phone.

Thanks!