Monday, November 19, 2007

Thoughts on blogging

SO as I was working on filling my orders today I was thinking about blogs. And what I want to do with a blog.

I expect that my blog will include things like: while working today I happened to glance out my window just as a bald eagle was flying past! We have a pair that has been nesting in our neighborhood for ages. But I seldom actually see one out the window!

I expect I will also include stuff like, why oh why??? I have a large inventory on hand. So when orders come in, how come they are always for the stuff I have to make or assemble??? As soon as I run out of something, someone places an order for it!

Then there is the personal stuff, like I never did get to town today, so tomorrow morning I HAVE to go buy that Turkey!! And as long as I am at it I might as well finish up the little bit of shopping I have left.

And since I only get to town once a week or two, as long as I am there, I will stop in at the printers, and proof some new cards I ordered. Packaging my jewelry is always an issue, I recently decided I was using to much paper for some things. So I down sized the cards I use for them, as long as I was at it I made a few more changes to them too. I better like them! Because I will be ordering 2000 to 3000 of them!

So my blog will include bits of this and that, business related, personal stuff, and musings. I don't expect I will write every day, and some days I might write twice. We will see what happens!

JennyP

No comments: